Featuring 37mm stanchions, home mechanic-approved travel adjustability from 180mm to 140mm, and our easy-to-use VTT-6P damper, the Mezzer Expert is the smart choice for anyone looking to dive into the Enduro Fork market. Should you later decide you would like more adjustability from your fork, factory upgrades such as IRT and MC2 are available and can be easily installed in your own garage. At 2030g this fork is the second lightest option available within the Enduro fork market, second only to the Mezzer Pro of course.
- 37mm stanchions, Reverse Arch design, and Hexlock SL2 axle combined together result in ultimate stiffness
- Expert Air offers ultimate sensitivity featuring a self-equalizing negative air spring.
- IVA (Incremental Volume Adjuster) allows you to modify your positive air chamber volume by rearranging self-contained spacers. You'll never lose a volume spacer again.
- VTT-6P damper provides 6 easy clicks to dial in your damping for all types of terrain.
- Integrated fender can be installed/removed by three small screws threaded into the arch of the fork.
- TSR (Trail Side Relief) valves on the back of the lower legs allow you to bleed off built-up air within the lower legs to keep things butter smooth between service intervals
- VTT-6P damper provides 6 clicks to tune damping for all types of terrain
- 37mm stanchions, Reverse-Arch design, and Hexlock SL2 axle for the ultimate stiffness
- IVA, Air Volume Adjustability by rearranging self-contained spacers
- TSR, Trail Side Relief valves on the back of the lower legs allow air to be bled off if it builds up within the lower legs to keep things butter smooth between service intervals
- Internally adjustable travel from 180mm to 140mm in 10mm increments with included spacers
- 2.6" maximum tire width
|110 x 15mm / Black / 44mm / 160mm / 29-inch
|110 x 15mm / Black / 44mm / 180mm / 29-inch
|110 x 15mm / Black / 51mm / 160mm / 29-inch
|110 x 15mm / Black / 51mm / 180mm / 29-inch