Back and better than ever the new Dorado Expert is ready to take on the gnarliest conditions mountain biking can provide. Whether you’re looking to cut seconds off the splits, lap the local park, or get sendy in the back hills of Utah the Dorado Expert has you covered. Featuring an all-new 37mm chassis, completely redesigned internals, and on-trail precision that only inverted forks can provide the new Dorado is your ticket to the best ride you’ve ever had.
- New 37mm chassis results in a massive increase in stiffness and ride quality. The new chassis is 20% stiffer compared to our former 36mm version
- Inverted Design provides an incredibly smooth and consistent feel due to constant lubrication of the bushings and seals. The inverted design also provides a major increase in fore-aft stiffness compared to traditional forks while maintaining torsional compliance which provides more control to the rider over rough terrain.
- The Dorado Air Spring system contains a unique balancing valve that equalizes the positive and negative air chambers during the air-fill process resulting in a consistent feel without any flat or dead spots. It also allows easy Travel Adjustability from 180 to 190 and 203mm without the need for any spare parts.
- IVA (Incremental Volume Adjust) modifies the volume in the positive air chamber with self-contained spacers dictating the position of the IVA piston and your volume amount.
- The new TPC+ Damper has increased oil volume and improved flow paths for improved bump compliance and increased consistency. TPC+ features two compression pistons, a hydraulic bottom out, and a spring-backed IFP for a smooth and predictable feel for every impact. Adjustments include; High-speed compression, Low-speed compression, and Low-speed rebound.
- Fits both 29" and 27.5" wheels. Markings on the outer legs indicate the proper clamping point for ideal axle-to-crown measurements depending on wheel size. The fork legs can be used with both wheel sizes.
- Two Crown Options are available with this fork. The 47 offset is designed to work with 27.5" wheels and intended axle to crown. The 57 offset crown is designed for 29" wheels and axle to crown. For those looking to run the lower offset crown with 29" wheels please reference our fit document to see if your headtube length is compatible.
- TSR Bleed Screws allow you to release excess pressures built up in the outer legs of your fork while riding keeping your fork smooth and supple all day long.
- 37mm 6000 Series Aluminum stanchions with carbon fiber legs
- Externally Adjustable: high-speed compression, low-speed compression, and rebound
- Dorado air spring with IRT (Infinite Rate Tune) volume adjuster allows the rider to adjust mid-stroke support and bottom-out progressivity independent of initial spring rate
- TPC+ Damper with HBO (Hydraulic Bottom Out)
- TSR Bleeders
- Includes removable bolt-on fender
|110 x 15mm / Black / 203mm / 29-inch